Thursday 2 April 2015

La Vanille Cupcakes & Macarons,Hutton Lane,Penang.

DING DONG~
 ITS TIME FOR DESSERT NOW.

Today is Thursday,tomorrow will be TGIF!!!!
Woohoo~but for me was "busy weekend"

this post was recall post and it happen on my last year birthday ^^
I super love cake!!! Especially Red Velvet Cheese cake.
The cake cant say is finest cake,at least for me I <3 it !!!

This bakery shop is nice - La Vanille Cupcakes & Macarons

 First,said Happy Belated Birthday to myself.


Second,show my favourite cake

 Third,main character 


Staff are friendly and helpful.
They have so much creative idea in decoration for cupcakes.
Price is reasonable and provide free wifi.

For my suggestion,looking for a quiet environment can go.
I willing spend my afternoon tea at there when alone,for reading,surfing and small gathering.



Little helpful info as below:
Business hour        :Mon - Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm & Sun:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Contact no             :04 2264024( make reservation)
Email                     :contact@lavanillecupcake.com( customize cupacake)
Payment menthod : Cash only.
Website                :http://www.lavanillecupcake.com/

Stay Tune!

-yifenprincess




No comments:

Post a Comment