Sunday 18 March 2018

Hi, Back to blogger life

Hi Readers,

Yvonne here is coming back. But this time no more Yifen Princess,
I am Ms.Yvonne. 

After three years, I am decide back to here to continue the journey.
What is the changes within these three years.

Change to a new job and get promotion.
Change to become part time student continue study
The student life is does not easy to entry and exist.
Change to become half-single life 

I seem like to give up something as it is unhappy for my life
There is super tired and frustrate to survey with LOVE.
There is no idea to what i am going to choose.
But at least i knew what is my goal.
Sometime just think of "if" i am single, will it become better life?
These few days happen so much and suddenly there has an idea to pop out 

I should choose Career instead of Family?
However, just choose Career and Study is my priority.

Sorry blogger, it will become my mood space to spear the inner voice.
I will try to push all moody into here instead face to face around me.

Thanks god that I still have little space to let me pull out the moody.
Some people may think write the bad happen is not good attitude.
For me, bad happen bad mood is totally effect my day and healthy.
It is the only way to let me release.

I think i will visit here as more as I can 




1 comment: