Sunday 26 April 2015

Innisfree-Capsule Recipe Pack

Tonight want to share Skin Care,brand from Korea "INNISFREE"

Very sorry that I am forget which one I brought and i remember it include tea tree because recently many pimples pop out on my forehead n cheek.

Total Capsule Recipe Pack have 12types.What I brought is just one of them.I wil purchase others flavour too.Let me did a simple review on it.

Review product:
Overall i rate 3/5,Selling price is average(RM9) each.After wash face,the texture on face wont feel dry.Good use and advice one week use twice enough.If  not much,it can use at least 3 times.Good experience and good comment for this product.I will try other and make some review too.

Below is some picture of the Capsule Recipe Pack:



The package is round shape.Quite cute ^^

Once open inside is clay mask type,applemint colour.




Apply thin layer with brush(for mask apply only)
Wait for 10-15minites then only can wash off.
献丑了






No comments:

Post a Comment