Saturday 25 April 2015

First time- HERMOMY

*Make clear to all:This article is not claimed for advertisment fees from HermoMy.


It was my first time to purchase from HermoMY but not the first time online shopping.
I super <3 online shopping rather than buy at mall.
My friend will keep on scolding me why buy from online and blah blah blah.
I understand she is good advice to me so i oso juz keep quiet and continue my action-Online Payment.
Kek si her....haha

This time I brought HERMO was Innisfree korea brand.
It launched at Sunway Pyramid and also 1st branch in Malaysia.
I saw their advertisment and user feedback is not bad.
Since penang havent launch and i wish to try earlier this kind of goods,so i online order from there.
Hiak Hiak Hiak
What I brought are Innisfree Long Wear Cushion #21 Natural Beige(15ml) and Capsule Recipe Pack(10ml)

I will share the Long wear Cushion afterward.
Just be patient ya~

I want to give a *like* to HermoMY
WHY
I received the parcel after one days payment.
After I done my payment,CS will send email to inform my order and and login to check the order status.
(when you purchase 2 items and above,FREE POSTAGE)
GREAT!
Once they finish pack and shipped,we will received a SMS(X email/whatpps/wechat)
SMS is a good & traditioanl way to text and inform,no miss out.
Inside SMS include the shipment number and  we can check ownself.

Ding Dong.
Its delivery reached doorstep~
Woohoo~Its excited !!!!
Everytime shopping thru online sure good mood when parcel arrived.
Maybe I have abit siao but really ENJOY!
Here,
I want give those who not dare purchase skincare/cosmetic thru online.
You can try it as your first time.
Let HermoMY grab your first time and you will drop into bright hole and online shopping non-stop.

Well,
Is time to stop here and continue to hard write my next share post.

~STAY TUNE~

-Yifen Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment