Wednesday 1 April 2015

Girl So Terrible (GST)

Dear Readers,

Finally after few weeks im here to do some update.
MARCH seem like busy month for all the shopper because of GST!

Why this post wrote:Girl So Terrible?
Its sound like "YOR! YOU ALSO GIRL MAH...WHY SAY US LIKE THIS?"
And the guys will CLAP HAND.

Actually i just want warning ALL PRETTY GIRLS!Do not let guy lead our emotional!

These few days i effect by friend who have problem in love.
It was the time that i be Doctor to give some advise and become a listener.

LOVE
What can I desbribe is GIVE & TAKE.

You believe or not. I read alot different author who write love book.
The conclusion i get is  FREE & EASY.
Do not treat it as serious but use heart to feel it.
Do the best as we can but not break our limit.
Do the action that you want,if not you may regret.

My english is not the fluent but hopefully you can understand what message i trying to pass.
Thank you for accept this type standard english and I must improve it.

Not trying to said, is MUST to warning my weakness.
I GONNA BEAT YOU DOWN!

Stay tune.

-yifenprincess



No comments:

Post a Comment