Sunday 9 November 2014

My Stuff-Instax mini 8


Its my favourite colour and super good use instax film.

Why I choose to get it:
I like to gathering with friends to take photo with them. It help me to capture on the spot and keep the memory forever~ I can keep the photo as long as well.
The film have variety choices to get like Disney's cartoons, Sanrio's cartoon,simple frame,winnie the pooh and etc.

When I brought it is not much high price because seller is my friends(jealous sound please)
haha
If not mistaken,overall I brought was around RM270 inlcude 2 boxes films.
Inside box have instruction book,keychain for camera and 2AA battery.

Instax mini 8 is super easy to learn take the picture and no problem for selfie without mirror.But of course first time have to waste 2-3pcs films for opening and testing.

If you have instax mini but not sure how to use it.Can leave a comment and lets learn together!

Stay Tune.




No comments:

Post a Comment