Monday 10 November 2014

Dessert-Lave Cake,Mc Cafe

Dear All,

How was your Monday?Isnt blue again?
Around my location is light rain + thunderstorm .
Nevermind.Its ok here
.Not to worry much.
And
Today I gonna sharing small sweet tooth here.

After work,I try to look something sweet for myself because something happen on me today.
ps:little bad happen make my mood down :(

I like Mc Cafe specially that restaurant location at beside Penang Times Square.
We called it Mcd Birch House.
(the building previously is under Ivory company,and after that sold it to Mcd company and inside just renovate abit only.)
Anyways,that building history is not the main points here.

I want to share is not their coffee,but is LAVE CAKE

Lave cake is just make hot by staff.Serve with tea spoon.

2nd picture to Lave cake.

It was my first time to taste the cake.What I am going tell is Gosh!!!Super nice.
(especially for chocolate lover,its so awesome!)


Look at the cake,chocolate is come out with warm temperature.

If eat it in cold night,it will be nice dessert of the day.
I like to eat it so much~
The price is not high,i think is around RM8++
It really good taste and finished by me alone~~~Cant imagine the face when I eat.
Hiak hiak hiak.

When you free and crave for something sweet.
It may be your one of choice to enjoy.
I think it will serve at Mc cafe.Give your own a chance to taste it and you may fall in love too.

Good night!

Thank you.

Stay Tune.






No comments:

Post a Comment